From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NIYANTRA Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Group P] NIYANTRA 2013:Ask Your Mentor

There is this LabVIEW robotics module that you can use to control the motor. Please give it a try and let me know if you can find the required APIs.

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 32
(3,390 Views)

Dear All,

The hardware loaning process is now on. For any hardware loaning queries, please visit https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-30191

Regards

Bharath Dev

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 32
(3,390 Views)

thank you for your reply sir,

these are my doubts where i want to maintain my data base and by using which tool i need to compare my acquired image and the image which was in my data base...

so please kindely help me to complete my project...and correct mu vi code....

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 32
(3,390 Views)

sir,

these VI's will work if we use 3rd party motors...

or ni can provide the motor....

if any example code you can provide will be very beneficial for us

Regards

Saurabh Saxena

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 32
(3,390 Views)

Sir,  I want to use a C++ code in labview how can i do this?

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 32
(3,390 Views)

Hi,

There are couple of ways you can use your C++ code in LabVIEW. There is a node called "Formula Node" where you can write simple C style math operations inside LabVIEW.

But if you want to your extensive C++ functionality, you need to build a DLL(Dynamic Link Library) out of your C++ code. You can google out for the procedure to build a dll from C++ code if you not aware of it.

A DLL can be called in LabVIEW by using Call Library Node.

Regards

Bharath Dev

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 32
(3,390 Views)

For getting the hardware, you need to send a follow the procedure that I have mentioned in one of the posts. Let me know if you find any difficulty in procuring the hardware.

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 32
(3,390 Views)

To do database operations, you can use NI Database connectivity toolkit. This helps you to create and connect to database and you can do all the operations like Insert and Select.

There is no specific NI tool to compare images. This will be part of your assignment to write the comparer. You can check out Snag It! tool which is available on web. This uses advanced comparison techniques. But I would suggest you to write a tool on your own.

Regards

Bharath

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 32
(3,390 Views)

by using which tools i want to form a algorithm(comparer) in labview.. and how to form it..?

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 32
(3,390 Views)

Sir,

We hav taken OWI ROBOTIC arm and we are trying to program it. But the problem is in the arm we hav dc motors , we are trying to control it using motor driver ic L293D. Can we use daq 6009 (usb), to control arm...if yes  could u tel us how to do it,,,or atleast a link wher we can find some info.....on it..

thank u

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 32
(3,390 Views)