NIYANTRA Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Group H] NIYANTRA 2013:Ask Your Mentor

This is the team-mentor interaction space for all the NIYANTRA 2013 teams belonging to Group H. If your team belongs to this group,this is the place you should be interacting with your mentors.

Make Sure You Read this Document Carefully Before Starting.

This group is being mentored by Mr Brijesh C A & Ms Anitha (Electrono Solutions)

Click here for the Group Allocation List

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 25
(14,257 Views)

hai sir

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 25
(7,247 Views)

hai sir.

i am belongs to your group H.but doubt is that for our project is  compulsory to use labview sir because my project is does not required labview it is an "mobile phone accident preventer while driving"

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 25
(7,247 Views)

Hello Loka!

Yes. You'd have to be using LabVIEW as development platform for your project. What does your project involve?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 25
(7,247 Views)

Hello Teams!

Keep us posted incase you are stuck at any point/ any clarifications. All the very best and keep going!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 25
(7,247 Views)

hai sir

my project is about mobile phone accident preventer while driving.it is just a device where there is no need of labview pls say whether labview is complusory

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 25
(7,247 Views)

hello loka,

you should be using LabVIEW for NIYANTRA 2013.Even while finalizing the winners more preference is given to those projects who have worked using LabVIEW.how else are you planning to work on your project?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 25
(7,247 Views)

hai sir

sorry for all intreption and my last doubt is whether now i can change my project model that is different from the abstract that i have submit and selected sir.because my abstract submitted project does not have lab view but my this new project is fully consider of labview and more innovative.pls say me sir                                   

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 25
(7,247 Views)

Dear Sir,

Greetings

This is Raja Raghavan.M from Chennai.

What is the procedure for Hardware Loan.

Kindly help me in this regard.

thanks,

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 25
(7,247 Views)

Hello RajaRaghavan,

All NIYANTRA participants will soon be receiving a mail from National Instruments which will include procedure by which you could avail National Instument product as loaner.

once the mail is received you could go ahead placing the order.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 25
(7,247 Views)