From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NIYANTRA Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Group D] NIYANTRA 2013:Ask Your Mentor

This is the team-mentor interaction space for all the NIYANTRA 2013 teams belonging to Group D. If your team belongs to this group,this is the place you should be interacting with your mentors.

Make Sure You Read this Document Carefully Before Starting.

This group is being mentored by Mr Pradeep & Mr Satham Hussain (Trident TechLabs)

Click here for the Group Allocation List

Message 1 of 10
(11,114 Views)

Respected sir,

We want to know how shall we use labview for image processing especially image comparison of two objects according to color,brightness,texture?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(6,706 Views)

where are the download links for webinars???

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(6,706 Views)

SIR,

OUR LABVIEW STUDENT VERSION HAS EXPIRED, SO WE'RE STUCKED IN BETWEEN. ALSO WE ARE NEED OF DAQ HARWARE TO PROCESS THE DATA FROM OUR CONTROLLERS, SO WHICH DAQ HARDWARE WOULD THE BEST??

IS THERE ANY MEANS, WE CAN COMUNICATE CONTROLLERS OTHER THAN ARDUINO??

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(6,706 Views)

Sir,
1.Does Labview support ARM Cortex A8 processor?
2. For Linux OS, can Labview support UBUNTU or does it support only SUSE?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(6,706 Views)

Sir,

i could not find classification and acqusation of eeg signal in labview properly... wiil u plz tell me how can i do this..

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(6,706 Views)

dear sir,

i am using LabVIEW 2012 to build up a GSM text transfer algorithm . But I am continiously being failed because the "labview mobile module 2011" is showing up a dialog box that "LabVIEW 2011 should be installed before running this".

So, can I have any suggestion for completion of my task ?

**I am using Arduino Mega (Atmega 2560 ) and Telefonica.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(6,706 Views)

Sir,Please confirm whether video submission date for 2nd round is extended to 15Aug?

We receive a mail which consist of extention of date but it is not updated on https://decibel.ni.com/content/community/regional/india/academic/niyantra

on this link it is 31st july.Please reply promptly.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(6,706 Views)

dear sir i want details about face recognisation process using labview ? what are are the various types of face recognisation? and what are the labview tools helpful for face recognisation?

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(6,706 Views)

sir,

i want to know, how can music files like .mp3 or else or video files be attached with labview, and how can i make a pattern of 0 and 1's like (10101) or (01010) by shift register in labview. please reply fast.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(6,706 Views)