NIYANTRA Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Group A] NIYANTRA 2013:Ask Your Mentor

This is the team-mentor interaction space for all the NIYANTRA 2013 teams belonging to Group A. If your team belongs to this group,this is the place you should be interacting with your mentors.

Click here  to read the mentosrhip guidelines

(Please ensure you read them carefully before proceeding)

This group is being mentored by Mr Rahul Chavanke & Mr Ashish Deshmukh (AI Instruments)

Click here for the Group & Mentor Allocation List

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 25
(15,961 Views)

Sir,we require a vibrator module to provide haptic feedback.Can you suggest some module that can convert voltage into vibrations?I have attached the abstract of the project and also a pdf related to this part of the project.Please help.

Download All
Message 2 of 25
(7,571 Views)

shettyshweta016@gmail.com wrote:

Sir,we require a vibrator module to provide haptic feedback.Can you suggest some module that can convert voltage into vibrations?I have attached the abstract of the project and also a pdf related to this part of the project.Please help.

Hello shweta,

As per the above mentioned problem and after going through your project I found that you can use any specific mobile vibrator which you can get from local mobile shopee which do works on voltage as an input. So if you want to control that vibrator from labview, you can use basic USB DAQ 6009 (AI-8 AO-2) which has a voltage range of 0-5 V and depending on the distance of obstacle, you can change the level of vibrations by changing voltage from DAQ.

Write back for any more queries.

Regards,

Rahul Chavanke

Ai Instruments

Message 3 of 25
(7,571 Views)

Hello sir,

We are finished with our layout and stetorgy of project. Now we are expecting loan facilities for hardware required. Suggest us the hardware needed to do serial communication and microcontroller application. We are willing to do our work as fast as possible but can't able to do that without the hardware because in LABVIEW we need to interface hardware first for any design.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 25
(7,571 Views)

Sir,

My LABVIEW evaluation period has been expired. Kindly assist me what to do to further use LABVIEW.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 25
(7,571 Views)

how can i interface LM-35 to labview?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 25
(7,571 Views)

#Akshay: You can use NI DAQ 6009 to interface LM35 with LabVIEW

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 25
(7,571 Views)

sir can i get all the recordings of labview tutorial.?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 25
(7,571 Views)

#Akshay: I don't think you'll receive the tutorials as such.. but you may try in you tube as lots of self helping data are available.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 25
(7,571 Views)

sir is it neccesary to do pogramming & ckt designing for schematic in labview for niyantran contest cant i do it on eagle or keil software?

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 25
(7,571 Views)