NIWeek Session Content

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hardware and Technologies Track - NIWeek 2019 (1)

Hardware and technology sessions were given, offering tips on a variety of topics and teaching best practices for using NI hardware while exploring the fundamental technologies involved. 

See the attachments below for all NIWeek 2019 Hardware and Technologies Track presentations.

Please check back as presentations will be uploaded on a rolling basis.

Comments
Vincent_Carpentier
on
Hi S.Rivera , thanks for the presentations! The only one that I'm not able to download is: FPGA Image Processing When, Why, How_Hardware.pdf can you please look into this? thanks, Vincent
Vincent Carpentier, Ing./Eng.
CLA, CPI
Neosoft Technologies
www.neosoft.ca
DQMH Trusted Advisor
fedrontev
on

Hello S.Rivera,

Thanks for the presentations.

Is it also possible to get the following presentation from NI Week 2019

• A Deep Dive on Synchronization in PXI by Brad Sherman, Staff Applications Engineer, National Instruments
Discover the various ways you can use PXI's timing and synchronization features to get the most out of your instruments. This session covers synchronization requirements in typical applications, sheds light on how PXI hardware and driver software work together to make the magic happen, and sets you up for success on your next project.

Regards.

B_Sherm
Active Participant
Active Participant
on

Howdy Vincent,

Found this post when looking for the presentation online from another ask I had from a customer. I have not been able to find the presentation online in a PDF form, but there is recording available (this link)

Brad S. | National Instruments | CLA
bekzclz11
on

Hardware tracking system is a software that tracks physical components (desktops, laptops, servers, etc.) from the procurement stage to the retirement of the asset. Similar to software, hardware needs to be managed correctly to ensure that the company is getting the most out of their investment.

Contributors