NI myRIO App Development

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted

Forum projects

Hi myRIOmaniacs

Few questions abiut forum projects:

1. Do we use 'Project' option: this is a forum feature so I think so, am I wrong?

2. IF() THEN:

a) can I add person as a collaborator ? He is not a Champion and not member of this forum.

b) IF() THEN

- How can I do that if project just exist? I did not found option for that.

Regards
Mikrobi (Zbigniew St. Sobków)____________________________________________________________
"You can lead a horse to water, but if you can get him to float on his back you've got something."
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,439 Views)
1 REPLY

Re: Forum projects

1.  Use of the 'Project' feature is not required as part of this program.  If you wish to use projects to track your own development, that should be all right.  You'll want to make sure your projects aren't spamming other users of this community with emails that do not concern them.

2. a)  I'll be happy to add another member of your team as a collaborator, just let me know their community username or email address.

b) There is no specific way to add them to your project.  Once they are in the community, they'll have access to your project and can follow it for themselves.

I hope this answers your questions.  Please let me know if you have any other concerns.  Thanks!

Patrick

Patrick
CLA
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(959 Views)
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.