NI VirtualBench Users

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted

LabView SignalExpress without hardware

I am new to LabView SignalExpress. Our production NI system is connected to NI Hardware and is collecting data and providing live display 24x7.  I am trying to learn that display / data collection system. I have copied the project file to my office desktop computer. However, I am not able to load  that project or develop a similar program on my office computer, which is not connected to any hardware.  Is there a way to run Lab View in a simulated mode without any hardware connected?  Are logical devices supported by Lab View?  Are there drivers for logical devices on a computer?  For example, the computer's hard drive can be viewed as a logical device and Lab Vew can be used to display MB / sec in a chart.

Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,452 Views)
1 REPLY

Re: LabView SignalExpress without hardware

This is the VirtualBench Users group. You might get better responses to your questions by posting them to the SignalExpress forum.

——
Brandon Streiff
ni.com/virtualbench · ni.com/daq
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,132 Views)
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.