NI VideoMASTER and NI AudioMASTER

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

audio master

Hi,

I am using NI VideoMASTER for Digital Video Analysis.  I'm testing feature as THD and SNR from a Set-top-box with HDMI (digital audio). I have a set of results but do not know whether they are good or bad.

Does anyone know if there is an ITU, SMPTE, EBU or another organization's set of standards that I can use to rate the product I am testing to determine how good/ bad it actually is?

Thanks

Carolina.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(8,127 Views)

Carolina1, National Instruments has typically provided the tools to complete an application, but left the implementation to the user.  Sometimes we use the analogy of a hardware store; they will provide you with the tools and supplies you need to build something, but leave the building or implementation to the customer.  It's important that the end user understand the standard(s) they are interested in, and as such choose test limits that make sense for their application.  That being said, you may also be able to find an NI Alliance Partner that will fit your needs as they typically take on the role of helping further define tests to meet customer needs.

Paul Davidson
National Instruments
Product Owner - ni.com Chat
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(8,122 Views)