NI VideoMASTER and NI AudioMASTER

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I license my NI VideoMASTER solution?

NI VideoMASTER (formerly microLEX VideoMASTER) is test solution that handles the acquisition, generation, and analysis for both analog and digital video devices.  This post is to answer questions in regards to how the product is licensed/activated, how you receive your license, and who to contact if you have any questions or problems with your VideoMASTER license.

1. How is it NI VideoMASTER licensed?
VideoMASTER is a packaged solution of hardware and software together to perform automated tests for various video devices.  VideoMASTER is licensed to the hardware in the packaged solution, for example VideoMASTER for Analog Video Analysis combines an NI 5122 100 MS/s, 14 bit high-speed digitizer or NI 5124 200 MS/s, 12 bit high-speed digitizer together with NI VideoMASTER - Analog and Digital Analyzer software and appropriate license.  In this case, VideoMASTER is licensed for use with the particular NI 5122 or NI 5124 hardware module shipped with your purchase.  The license is tied to the serial number of the NI 5122 or 5124 shipped with the VideoMASTER purchase.  This is different than other software from National Instruments that typically uses the Computer ID provided through the NI license manager.

2. How or When do I receive my license for VideoMASTER?
After purchasing your VideoMASTER solution, which is a packaged solution of hardware (such as an NI 5122 or 5124) and VideoMASTER software, we will email your license file to you using the email address you provided during the purchasing process.  We will email you the license when your VideoMASTER solution ships from National Instruments.  The email will include the necessary license file needed to run the VideoMASTER software with the NI hardware shipped to fulfill your purchase. The license file should be placed in the ... \microLEX Systems\License Files directory, which is located at C:\Program Files\microLEX Systems\License Files by default.

3. Who do I contact if I have not received my license file or have questions regarding my license file?
You should contact activate@microlexsys.com if you have any questions or are experiencing any difficulties with your license file.
All other technical support questions can be posted to this discussion forum which monitored by our experts at National Instruments and microLEX Systems (a National Instruments company)

Best Regards,
Michael Schneider
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(8,042 Views)