VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lookup table in stimulus profile editor

Hello

Is there a possibility to add a lookup table direct in the stimulus profile editor?

I know there is a lookup table functionality in the system explorer. But with this lookup table i can't map the scale to a user channel.

With best regards Thomas

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,827 Views)

Dear thwi,

could you please describe what exactly you want to do and why you need a look up table for it?

Because I fist would like to understand your issue to find the best way for you to implement it.

Kind Regards,

SG3 | Applications Engineering | National Instruments | NIG |

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,806 Views)

Hello SG3,

thanks for your feeback.

We developed a project for our customer with NI Veristand. The customer's user account has limited rights. So he can only run the Veristand Project and don't configure it. Furthermore the Customer can run and edit Stimulus Profils in the Stimulus Profile Editor.

The Customer need a adjustable look up table (LUT). That means e.g. he generates a wave signal. The wave signal is the input for the LUT. Now the LUT generates the output and the customer can use this output for your stimulus profile.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,792 Views)

Are the look-up tables always a fixed size? A LabVIEW Model with a two 1D arrays for the look-up table as parameters might be the best solution. You can tune the parameter values for these look-up tables at run-time, but you can't change the size of them.

Jarrod S.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,789 Views)

Hello Jarrod_S.,

the look up table has fixed size. Thank you for the solution.

Message 5 of 5
(4,771 Views)