VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i cant install veristand engine on the RT target

when i want install veristand engine on the RT target,the MAX tell me that it need following dependencies:

veristand engine  needs multifuction DAQ 15.0.0
veristand engine needs analog output series15.0.0

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,177 Views)

Same issue for me !

Any answer from somebody ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,032 Views)

If you consult the ReadMe for VeriStand, you'll notice that required software includes NI-DAQmx 15.0 and NI-VISA 15.0 or later. You may also need additional drivers depending on what target you're deploying to or what hardware you're using (for example NI-RIO or NI-XNET).

You can find the download for the latest version of NI-DAQmx here: http://www.ni.com/download/ni-daqmx-17.1/6836/en/

Hopefully that helps!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,010 Views)

Hi, I have reinstalled NIDAQmx 15.0 drivers and 15.5 also but nothing changed.

Then I decided to completely uninstall all the NI software installed and re-installed VeriStand and Instrument Drivers only (NIDAQmx 15.0) and it works !  🙂

Maybe something was messed up cause the softwares were installed on different times and from different Developer Suites distributions.

Thanks for your suggestion 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,006 Views)

Sorry, I forgot:

I also tryed to format and reinstall the RT target (on PXI chassis) but didn't work.  But after NI software uninstall and VeriStand re-installed, also the RT installation on PXI chassis worked 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,004 Views)

That is interesting that you needed a full reinstall to resolve the error, but I'm glad you got it up and running!

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,998 Views)