VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Veristand lvmodl error

I haved created a lvmodel and I am trying to execute this model in a PXI 8170 using veristand when I run the model I have this error 

• Start Date: 27/05/2014 15:34
• Loading System Definition file: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documentos\National Instruments\NI VeriStand 2012\Projects\Untitled 12\Untitled 12.nivssdf
• Initializing TCP subsystem...
• Starting TCP Loops...
The VeriStand Gateway encountered an error while deploying the System Definition file.

Details:
Error -307853 occurred at Project Window.lvlib:Project Window.vi >> Project Window.lvlib:Command Loop.vi >> NI_VS Workspace ExecutionAPI.lvlib:NI VeriStand - Connect to System.vi

Possible reason(s):

NI VeriStand: The VeriStand Gateway was unable to establish a connection with the target. Confirm that the target is running and that the VeriStand Engine successfully has started. If you still cannot connect to the target, use MAX to reinstall the NI VeriStand Run-Time Engine to the target.
=========================
NI VeriStand: Server TCP Interface.lvlib:TCP Connection Manager.vi:1
<append>=========================
NI VeriStand: Error 63 occurred at TCP Open Connection in Server TCP Interface.lvlib:TCP Connection Manager.vi:1

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW: Serial port receive buffer overflow.
=========================
LabVIEW: The network connection was refused by the server.
Target: 192.168.0.2

• Unloading System Definition file...

any idea? I have the sotfware allready installed

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(6,060 Views)

It looks like your target or project doesn't have the correct IP.  Make sure your VS project has the same IP as your target and it is on the same subnet as the host. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(6,054 Views)

The target IP is correct because veristand identify the DAQ I have and the veristand engine is already installed I see that in MAX i dont know what could be the problem i am aim99

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(6,046 Views)

I can execute the model .vi in a labview project without problems but when i try to excute lvmodel in veristand i have this problem 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(6,040 Views)
You need to look at the real time screen of the target. Engine could seem to be installed in MAX, but it doesn't mean, that it is actually running. If you connect from LV project to the same target in between, it modifies ni-rt.ini. so the engine doesn't boot anymore.
Easy fix is to reinstall just NIVS engine component from MAX.

CLA, CTA, CLED

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(6,035 Views)

I faced a similar problem,the reason is that i dont install the veristand engine.but when i install the engine,it tells me that i need solve following dependencies:

veristand engine  need multifuction DAQ 15.0.0
veristand engine need analog output series15.0.0 

i hope you will have a solution.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,011 Views)

Hi lvzcl,

It may be a good idea to start another inquiry for this question since this particular thread hasn't been touched in three years.  That said, it is reasonable that you would need those components for your project to run correctly.  Those components should be listed in the software list you select from in MAX - you will have to do some careful looking to find them.  

If that driver isn't installed on your host PC, you will have to install it and select it for install in MAX.  The download is here:  http://www.ni.com/download/ni-daqmx-15.0.1/5353/en/

Matt | NI Systems Engineering
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,936 Views)