VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VeriStand error

I  am getting the following error

Error -201003 occurred at Project Window.lvlib:Project Window.vi >> Project Window.lvlib:Command Loop.vi >> Project Window.lvlib:Connect to System.vi

AND

The VeriStand Gateway encountered an error while deploying the System Definition file.

Details:
Error -201003 occurred at Project Window.lvlib:Project Window.vi >> Project Window.lvlib:Command Loop.vi >> Project Window.lvlib:Connect to System.vi

Possible reason(s):

Device cannot be accessed.  Possible causes:

Device is no longer present in the system.
Device is not powered.
Device is powered, but was temporarily without power.
Device is damaged.

Ensure the device is properly connected and powered.  Turn the computer off and on again.  If you suspect that the device is damaged, contact National Instruments at ni.com/support.
=========================
NI VeriStand:  NI VeriStand Engine.lvlib:VeriStand Engine Wrapper (RT).vi >> NI VeriStand Engine.lvlib:VeriStand Engine.vi >> NI VeriStand Engine.lvlib:VeriStand Engine State Machine.vi >> NI VeriStand Engine.lvlib:Initialize Inline Custom Devices.vi >> Custom Devices Storage.lvlib:Initialize Device (HW Interface).vi

• Sending reset command to all targets...
• Stopping TCP loops.
Waiting for TCP loops to shut down...
• TCP loops shut down successfully.
• Unloading System Definition file...

Unable to deploy my project

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,831 Views)

It looks like you have a custom device configured in your system definition which is trying to access a piece of hardware (PXI module, c-series module, etc.) which the chassis is not aware of.  For instance if you configured the system definition file to use a DAQ card in PXI1Slot4 then subsequently moved that card to slot 5 without updating the system definition file, you might get an error like this.

I saw my father do some work on a car once as a kid and I asked him "How did you know how to do that?" He responded "I didn't, I had to figure it out."
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,807 Views)