VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VeriStand 2016 and 2019 R2 can't deploy on windows

Solved!
Go to solution

I installed VeriStand 2016 and wanted to deploy an example project on windows 10, but get this error: 

NI VeriStand Gateway.lvlib:VeriStand Server Wrapper.vi >> NI VeriStand Server.lvlib:NI VeriStand Server.vi >> Waveform Services.lvlib:Clear Active Streams.vi >> Server TCP Interface.lvlib:TCP Send Target System Command.vi:5680001 >> Server TCP Interface.lvlib:TCP Send Target Message.vi:890001
<append>=========================
NI VeriStand: Controller

With VeriStand 2019 R2 I get this error: 

VeriStand Connection Error
Project Window.lvlib:Project Window.vi >> Project Window.lvlib:Command Loop.vi >> Project Window.lvlib:Connect to System.vi
<append>=========================
NI VeriStand: TCP: Listener erstellen in Engine TCP Interface.lvlib:TCP Connection Manager.vi->NI VeriStand Engine.lvlib:VeriStand Engine.vi
Error 60 occurred at Project Window.lvlib:Project Window.vi >> Project Window.lvlib:Command Loop.vi >> Project Window.lvlib:Connect to System.vi

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW: (Hex 0x3C) Der angegebene Port oder die Netzwerkadresse wird gerade verwendet. Wählen Sie einen freien Port bzw. eine freie Netzwerkadresse.
=========================
NI VeriStand: TCP: Listener erstellen in Engine TCP Interface.lvlib:TCP Connection Manager.vi->NI VeriStand Engine.lvlib:VeriStand Engine.vi

SW: VeriStand 2016 and 2019 R2

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,857 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rokot

Hi Rokot,

Hopefully you don't have both versions running on the same computer at the same time 🙂 I'd check firewall settings (Veristand uses network connections even on the same host) and check if some other applications don't use the Veristand gateway ports (you can find the port numbers in Veristand preferences). 

Piotr F.
Hardware Engineer @ ZF
Message 2 of 3
(1,831 Views)

Thanks, it works now after the ports have been released in the firewall.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,826 Views)