VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VeriStand 2016: Labview Created Model will not be deployed: Error 307672

Hello, I want deploy a Labview Model (generated Model for VeriStand) in VeriStand (both Verison 2016). My deploymend stops and will not continue. I have attached a picture from the Error  Message and a picture from my Labview Code.

The Code generation from Labview is running well and shows no error and the VI works in LV. In VeriStand I changed the model update Rate to 10 Hz because the Update Rate of the While loop was 100ms. Please let me know if you need more Information. May someone can help me with the problem. Thanks, Jochen

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,050 Views)

Additional Infomation from my side: The target is running on a windows system. Maybe it helps.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(4,045 Views)

Hi!

Can you successfully deploy other (example) projects? Can you post the VeriStand files necessary to test?

Regards,

Christoph

Staff Applications Engineer
National Instruments
Certified LabVIEW Developer (CLD), Certified LabVIEW Embedded Systems Developer (CLED)

Don't forget Kudos for Good Answers, and Mark a solution if your problem is solved
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(4,005 Views)

Hi,

you have a whileloop inside your model running. Your model should rather look like a Sub.vi, providing inputs and outputs and simple executing an algorithm. This model then is executed inside the model loop of the Veristand Engine:

Understanding the VeriStand Engine - NI VeriStand™ 2012 Help - National Instruments
http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/372846F-01/veristand/understanding_vs_engine/

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(4,002 Views)

Hello,

I will change my LV vi and I will come back with the testresults.

Regards,

Jochen

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,992 Views)

After a year will come back to my issue....

I changed my LabView model and know I can deploy it. I have one question to Import and deploy of the LabView model.

In the attached screenshot "VS_Unknows_Model_rate" you can see that in the part "Simulation model Info" there is no information about the model rate. There I can set the model update rate in LabView before I compile it or is it not necessary?

My impression is that the model running faster as it is defined in the Definition file.

Compare to this if I import a model which is generated in Simulink, I can find model update information (e.g. 10 Hz). You can find this information in the attachment "VS_Simulink_Model".

Additional I can not see in VeriStand that the Model Time ("VS_Model_Time" )will increase by using a LabView model. If i use a Simulink model than this Model Time will be changed.

Does anybody have an idea?

Thank's, Jochen

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,178 Views)