VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VeriStand 2014 Tutorial Missing Info

Solved!
Go to solution

The VeriStand 2014 tutorial says to add a custom indicator called "Helicopter(3dView)" which is a LabVIEW 3D picture control containing a 3D animation of the helicopter on which this tutorial is based.  However, it doesn't tell you how to add a custom indicator or where to find this "Helicopter(3dView)" 3D picture control indicator.

I've looked around in the VeriStand workspace and I can't find anywhere that mentions custom controls or indicators.  Also, I looked in the files on the disk for the aforementioned 3D helicopter indicator with no success.

EDIT:  I opened the solution to phase I and it failed to load the 3D model and the numeric slider (which I also don't have).

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(5,655 Views)

It is also missing "Set Single Value.nivsseq".

If anyone has these three missing items, I would appreciate if you could post them (slider numeric control, 3D model of helicopter indicator, and  "Set Single Value.nivsseq").

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(5,641 Views)

Hmm we tried a new process for releasing this and there appears to be some issues. My appologies. I'm working on a fix now.

Stephen B
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(5,621 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nathan_B.
Fix is up. Re download, uninstall then install again
Stephen B
Message 4 of 5
(5,604 Views)

Everything seems to be there and the solutions are working now.  Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(5,585 Views)