VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VS Gateway Error -307733 Deploying SDF

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,  Suddenly my project will not deploy.  Gives above error code and " cal.bin is too old to mutate to the current version..."  I'm running VS 2011. How can I straighten this out?  Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,464 Views)

It's very strange behaviour....
Can you create new project and deploy it with no error?

Certified LabVIEW Developer
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(4,445 Views)

Is this system definition running on a real-time target or on the Windows PC? Does the problem reproduce on a Windows PC engine?

If this problem is happening on a real-time target, you might check if the engine is running the same version of VeriStand that your host PC is. You could reinstall the VeriStand support onto the target from MAX quickly to see if that helps.

Jarrod S.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(4,432 Views)

It's running from a Windows PC.  Does that file have to be deleted? Where can I find it?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(4,424 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author KB_GenMtrs

KB,

This error message actually refers to the wrong file. The file referenced is actually called HardwareCalibrationData.nivscal and in 2011, I believe it should be located C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Temp\nivs but that may depend on the version of Windows you are running.

The error was corrected in LabVIEW 2012, and now reads as follows:

The version of the calibration file (HardwareCalibrationData.nivscal) is too old to mutate to the current version. Delete the file and manually recreate the calibration settings.

Thanks,

Chris

--------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(4,407 Views)

Hi.  I found that file and removed it.  Then I was able to deploy one of my projects and display the workspace.  It works!  Thanks.  -KB.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(4,390 Views)