VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The VeriStand Gateway encountered an error while deploying the System Definition file: Error 1003

Solved!
Go to solution

I'm now beginning to learn  for building a real-time control system. I have created a very small and simple model (.vi) with LabVIEW 2015 and then converted the model into VeriStand 2015SP1 model (.lvmodel). My real-time system consists two computers: the development PC is a Window 10 laptop, and the target PC is NI PXIe-8820 RT with a card NI PXI-8512/2, and another card is NI PXIe-6341. When i built a project in VeriStand with the model (.lvmodel) to run on my Window 10 laptop, it was ok and i could control the input signal to have the diffirent outputs. But when i built another project with the same model (.lvmodel) to run on the target PC NI-PXIe-8820 RT, it could not to deploy the System Definition file to the target PC and generated an Error -1074384541. I had reinstalled some software of the PXIe-8820 using MAX but after that when i rerun the project, the system has still gave me an message with an Error 1003 and it still could not to deploy the System Definition file to the target. I have spent much time to solve this problem but now it is still not ok. Please tell me what i should do. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,154 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ntsinhtb11

Hi ntsinhtb11, error "-1074384541" says the settings on xnet database has a blank name.

I believe you are adding XNET or LIN device into System Definition File, aren't you?

Certified LabVIEW Developer
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions

GCentral
Message 2 of 3
(3,119 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ntsinhtb11

Pignite, thank you very much!

It is the exact same thing as you said to me! I have added XNET databases and set the CAN's baud rate. After that, the model ran well! Thank you again for your help!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,096 Views)