From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The VeriStand Gateway encountered an error while deploying the System Definition file: Error 1003

Solved!
Go to solution

I'm now beginning to learn  for building a real-time control system. I have created a very small and simple model (.vi) with LabVIEW 2015 and then converted the model into VeriStand 2015SP1 model (.lvmodel). My real-time system consists two computers: the development PC is a Window 10 laptop, and the target PC is NI PXIe-8820 RT with a card NI PXI-8512/2, and another card is NI PXIe-6341. When i built a project in VeriStand with the model (.lvmodel) to run on my Window 10 laptop, it was ok and i could control the input signal to have the diffirent outputs. But when i built another project with the same model (.lvmodel) to run on the target PC NI-PXIe-8820 RT, it could not to deploy the System Definition file to the target PC and generated an Error -1074384541. I had reinstalled some software of the PXIe-8820 using MAX but after that when i rerun the project, the system has still gave me an message with an Error 1003 and it still could not to deploy the System Definition file to the target. I have spent much time to solve this problem but now it is still not ok. Please tell me what i should do. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,149 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ntsinhtb11

Hi ntsinhtb11, error "-1074384541" says the settings on xnet database has a blank name.

I believe you are adding XNET or LIN device into System Definition File, aren't you?

Certified LabVIEW Developer
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions

GCentral
Message 2 of 3
(3,114 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ntsinhtb11

Pignite, thank you very much!

It is the exact same thing as you said to me! I have added XNET databases and set the CAN's baud rate. After that, the model ran well! Thank you again for your help!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,091 Views)