From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help to with my hardware configuration in VeriStand for the FPGA and CAN interface

Hi eveyone,

I have a PXI system with a PXIe-6738 analog output, PXIe-7820 R Digital I/O and a PXI-8512 CAN Interface.

I am able to add the hardware in my Chassis with VeriStand. But I receive 2 errors (-307832 and – 307826) I like to fix those error so I can continue with my work.

I receive error -307832 because my FPGA needs a .fpgaconfig file but I cannot find the correct .fpgaconfig file. In the folder “C:\Users\Public\Documents\National Instruments\NI VeriStand 2016\FPGA” are some .fpgaconfig with .lvbitx files but not for the FPGA I have. Does someone know where I can find the correct .fpgaconfig file with the .lvbitx?

Error -307826 is given by the CAN interface I probably have to add a Bitfile in the tab 986x Support. But I cannot find this file. Does someone know where I can find this?

Thank for the help.

Bart

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,799 Views)

Hi Bart,

I have responded to your Service Request you have send in. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Maarten E
TSE
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,753 Views)

Hello, I encountered the same problem as you. How did you solve it before?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,786 Views)

Hello, I encountered the same problem as you. How did you solve it before?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,781 Views)