VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NationalInstruments.Veristand.ClientAPI File missing

Hi,

I seem to be missing the NationalInstruments.Veristand.ClientAPI file in my directory, as a result of that I cannot use TestStand to automate any of the testing, or use the VeriStand python API to script any tests. The errors I get are usually look like:

FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'NationalInstruments.Veristand.ClientAPI, Version=2018.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a6d690c380daa308' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Is there some place I can get this file and add it to my directory? Would reinstalling fix this issue? Is there an alternative to reinstalling, there are a lot of projects on the installed software so I would like to avoid reinstalling if possible.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,030 Views)

Hi,

I guess this assembly should be located in C:\Program Files\National Instruments\VeriStand 2018\ or C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\VeriStand 2018\ directory, and normally been registered in the GAC when VeriStand is installed. Maybe you could try to reinstall VeriStand. Make sure you're using the correct version (seems to be 2018, can be confirmed by NI regarding Version=2018.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a6d690c380daa308').

Great Day

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,011 Views)