From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI VeriStand Deployement Error

Hi, I have created system definiction file in VeriStand and have PXI chassis with RT Controller (Pharlap RTOS). When I tried to deploy the project onto RT Controller, I am getting error code -307672: "One or more targets failed to start within the specified timeout. Verify that any start trigger or clock signals are configured correctly". What should I do?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,046 Views)

What steps have you tried so far?

If I were you, I would start with a blank Sys Def (or from an example project) and work my way up to my complete Sys Def to see at what point the deployment starts failing.

Can you post a screenshot of your Controller Settings page in your Sys Def?

Message 2 of 4
(3,981 Views)
Hi, VI Build Specification that was developed in LabVIEw was already deployed on RT and due to this I was getting problem while deploying VeriStand System Definition File on RT. I removed LabVIEW deployed application and now VeriStand Project gets deployed successfully. Is there a way to deploy LabVIEW Application as well as VeriStand Project on RT and run both simultaneously?
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,971 Views)

No, I like to think of VeriStand as being an engine that behaves like its own rtexe running on the RT target. You cannot run both a LabVIEW rtexe & VeriStand at the same time, just like you cannot have two rtexes set to run at the same time on startup by default (i.e. without restructuring your code to dynamically call two different processes or via some other workaround).

However, you probably could integrate your LabVIEW code into your VeriStand Sys Def (presumably these two are related to the same application). Could you describe your application including the VeriStand and LabVIEW portions?

Message 4 of 4
(3,964 Views)