VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Matlab/Simulink RTW code compiling error

Hello, I am trying to compile the real-time workshop code for VeriStand machine using Matlab/Simulink, however I am getting into the following error message bellow. Has anyone out there had a similar issue with code compilation.

Warning: File I/O error on file 'NIVeriStand.tlc'
Operation that caused an error: find
> In BuildModel at 59
??? Error using ==> locLoadSTF at 419
File I/O error on file 'NIVeriStand.tlc'
Operation that caused an error: open

Error in ==>
D:\MATLAB_TEH_CONCURRENT_R2010A-PSP40\toolbox\rtw\rtw\private\getSTFInfo.p>getSTFInfo
at 89

Error in ==> rtwprivate at 12
   [varargout{1:nargout}] = feval(function_name, varargin{1:end});

Error in ==>
D:\MATLAB_TEH_CONCURRENT_R2010A-PSP40\toolbox\simulink\simulink\private\slbuild_private.p>loc_codegenentry
at 432

Error in ==>
D:\MATLAB_TEH_CONCURRENT_R2010A-PSP40\toolbox\simulink\simulink\private\slbuild_private.p>slbuild_private
at 278

Error in ==> sl at 16
[varargout{1:nargout}]=feval(varargin{:});

Error in ==> slbuild at 62
    sl('slbuild_private', mdl, varargin{:});

Error in ==> rtwbuild at 146
          slbuild(sys, 'StandaloneRTWTarget', ...

Error in ==> BuildModel at 63
rtwbuild(bdroot)

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(8,270 Views)

Hello Mineikis,

I think this may be an error that is specific to the Real-Time Workshop, and that the NIVeristand.tlc file is missing. This page gives a good guide on how to create a simulation model and point the program towards Veristand as the System Target File, could you follow these steps and let us know if you still get  the same errors?

http://www.ni.com/white-paper/13066/en

Best regards,

Mark W
Applications Engineer
National Instruments UK & Ireland
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(8,254 Views)
Hi I encountered the following error while transferring from .mdl to.dll. Of course, I have carried out relevant operations according to http://www.ni.com/white-paper/13066/en. Error: File: D:\VeriStand\2017\ModelInterface\tmw\codegen\NiParameterLib.tlc Line: 275 Column: 137 The argument for an [] operation must be a repeated scope symbol, a vector, or a matrix. The above error comes from Matlab,and I found that the simulink model for C89 compiles correctly, while C99 does not.(The C89 and C99 refer to TargetLangStandard) however,I don't know how to solve this mistake. I hope I can get some help here,thanks. July
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,102 Views)