VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limitation in calling Maximum number of models

I use to work with multiple models in NI VS 2011. I added 8 different models each performing different tasks in parallel. I deployed them into the RT and it worked fine. When i added 1 more model to the simulation model list. But after that when i tried to deploy the Sys Def file into the RT. It throws an error " the specified compiled model is not compatible with NI Veristand". I thought it might be the prob with my simulink DLLs and i tried accessing it through SIT toolkit from LV. It worked fine. Again i tried deleting one more model from the simulation model list in the system explorer window  and deployed it into the RT. It worked fine.

My Question:- Is there any limitation in Veristand that we have to use specified number of models.

Model error.PNG 

Next question:- As soon as it throws the above error, it terminates the connection with the RT. When i tried viewing the RT target display . It got hanged on the statement "Waiting for models loops to shutdown".  So i had to RESTART the target everytime and change the target mode from Veristand to RT Engine. Then target detected in MAX. I had to delete the system def files from the path  ni-rt-->NI veristand. Then I had to put it back to the veristand mode and redeploy the system definition file into the RT. Not only for the model errors but also i dealt with this kind of problem before on while deploying a system definition file(which is converted from the NIVS 2009 to NIVS2011). Is this the only way to overcome this error. If it is the only way it is really too much of wrk 😞

-SID

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(5,572 Views)