VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding the max Target Rate

Hi all

I’m new with the use of these NI-Products (in special with the use of NI VeriStand) and so I'm sorry for this (maybe) dumb question. But I want to make a HIL-Test with VeriStand and our NI-Hardware:

• PXIe-1085
  • PXIe-8880
  • PXIe-6366

For a first test I created a simple Simulink Model (Sine which goes directly to an outport) which the output is on the Analoge Out of the PXIe-6366. I took the same target rate in VeriStand like the step size in Simulink and also disabled all other unused channels. Then I made a screen with a simple graph in VeriStand and check the AO-Signal with an Oszi. Up to 50 kHz the Oszi and the VeriStand-Graph showed the same. When I go up to 100 kHz the VeriStand-Graph showed also the right result, but the Oszi showed a sine with a bigger period. But when I look on the datasheets of this PXIe-Hardware the rate is much higher. So is there a physical limit which I don’t understand or are there some problems on my configuration?

Thanks in advance,

Christian

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,171 Views)

Hi Christian,

I am not sure if I understand the Problem right. could you please upload some pictures that show the problem, ormaybe even your Project and model etc.?

Basically you set the Target Rate in your System Definition File and the setting in the Workspace Graph is only the Stream Rate for the Data.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,116 Views)