Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors Appear When Deploying Project On WIN7 System

Solved!
Go to solution

when I click the 'deploy' button , it appears the errors as below:

?Start Date: 2017/9/30 21:35
?Loading System Definition file: C:\Users\Public\Documents\National Instruments\NI VeriStand 2015\Projects\Untitled 2\Untitled 2.nivssdf
?Preparing to deploy the System Definition to the targets...
?Compiling the System Definition file...
?Starting VeriStand PC Engines...
The VeriStand Gateway encountered an error while deploying the System Definition file.

Details:
Error -307742 occurred at Project Window.lvlib:Project Window.vi >> Project Window.lvlib:Command Loop.vi >> NI_VS Workspace ExecutionAPI.lvlib:NI VeriStand - Connect to System.vi

Possible reason(s):

NI VeriStand: The VeriStand Engine could not be loaded. Make sure that NI VeriStand and the required drivers (such as NI-DAQmx) are installed correctly. Refer to the NI VeriStand readme.html for a list of required software and drivers.
=========================
NI VeriStand: NI VeriStand Engine.lvlib:Launch VeriStand Engine (Win).vi.ProxyCaller >> NI VeriStand Engine.lvlib:Launch VeriStand Engine (Win).vi
<append>=========================
NI VeriStand: Make sure that NI-DAQmx and NI-VISA PXI support is installed. NI VeriStand Engine.lvlib:Launch VeriStand Engine (Win).vi.ProxyCaller >> NI VeriStand Engine.lvlib:Launch VeriStand Engine (Win).vi >> Launch Asynchronous VI by Path.vi >> sub Launch Asynchronous VI.vi
NI VeriStand: Broken VI: NI VeriStand Engine.lvlib:VeriStand Engine.vi
在VI HP Loop.lvlib:HP Loop Main.vi中不存在子VI HP Loop.lvlib:Read CTR Tasks.vi。

?Unloading System Definition file...

I reinstrall veristand several times ,but this error still appear , the DAQmx is also properly installed. It seems I can do nothing about this, what shall I do ?
At the same time , I can call veristand from LabVIEW,see as the picture as below:
NI softwares list is also shown in '1.png'.0.png

NI softwares list is also shown as below:

1.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(5,403 Views)

As per the readme, NI VISA is also required. This is likely what is causing your deployment failure. You can download the 15.0.1 version here

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(5,386 Views)

I installed NI VISA, as reinstalled the Windows System etc,the software list is as below;

1.PNG

but veristand still encounter error,see as below:

?Start Date: 2017/10/6 21:42
?Loading System Definition file: C:\Users\Public\Documents\National Instruments\NI VeriStand 2015\Projects\Untitled 1\Untitled 1.nivssdf
?Preparing to deploy the System Definition to the targets...
?Compiling the System Definition file...
?Starting VeriStand PC Engines...
The VeriStand Gateway encountered an error while deploying the System Definition file.

Details:
Error -307742 occurred at Project Window.lvlib:Project Window.vi >> Project Window.lvlib:Command Loop.vi >> NI_VS Workspace ExecutionAPI.lvlib:NI VeriStand - Connect to System.vi

Possible reason(s):

NI VeriStand: The VeriStand Engine could not be loaded. Make sure that NI VeriStand and the required drivers (such as NI-DAQmx) are installed correctly. Refer to the NI VeriStand readme.html for a list of required software and drivers.
=========================
NI VeriStand: NI VeriStand Engine.lvlib:Launch VeriStand Engine (Win).vi.ProxyCaller >> NI VeriStand Engine.lvlib:Launch VeriStand Engine (Win).vi
NI VeriStand: Make sure that NI-DAQmx and NI-VISA PXI support is installed. NI VeriStand Engine.lvlib:Launch VeriStand Engine (Win).vi.ProxyCaller >> NI VeriStand Engine.lvlib:Launch VeriStand Engine (Win).vi >> Launch Asynchronous VI by Path.vi >> sub Launch Asynchronous VI.vi
NI VeriStand: Broken VI: NI VeriStand Engine.lvlib:VeriStand Engine.vi
在VI HP Loop.lvlib:HP Loop Main.vi中不存在子VI HP Loop.lvlib:Read CTR Tasks.vi。

?Unloading System Definition file...

I guess there must be somewhere the settings wrong that caused this, such as the ports setting ,as below:

2.PNG

maybe the ports setting conflict with other softwares can cause errors, but such error will be clearly shown as instructions&warning, to help me to modify .just as once I meet.

but this time ,such instructions&warning didnot appear, so it seems the reason do not allocate here......

what shall I do then?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(5,374 Views)

the version compatibility may cause this , I will identify

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(5,370 Views)

The NI VeriStand 2015 readme says, "(Required) NI-VISA software 15.0 or later". I believe the deployment is expected to fail if the correct version is not installed, so I would recommend you upgrade your version of NI-VISA to 15.0 (or newer) and then test your deployment again.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(5,364 Views)

Thank you , After I modified the version , the VeriStand Project now can deploy ,with lvmodule.

but It can not call matlab 2016a, and after I double click the matlab icon, the NI VeriStand Blocks do not appear automatically in simulink library Browser window. I guess there must be other version comflict about HIL system related softwares, Is there a detailed description about the version instrcutions?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(5,356 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author alii001

I would suggest taking a look through the NI VeriStand Version Compatibility documentation which has a useful table regarding version compatibility. Once confirming all the versions you have are compatible, I would take a look through this KB which discusses selecting the right compiler and a few other settings necessary to get things up and running.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(5,344 Views)

Thank you,I will try

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(5,330 Views)