From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -307853

Hello,

I created a simulink model in matlab and build it the Veristand compiler. 
Now I created a new project in Veristand2015 and loaded the builded dll-file into that project.

Whenever I try run the project I get the error message like below: 

• Start Date: 03.12.2019 15:56
• Loading System Definition file: C:\Users\Public\Documents\National Instruments\NI VeriStand 2015\Projects\Eder_Test\Eder_Test.nivssdf
• Initializing TCP subsystem...
• Starting TCP Loops...
• Stopping TCP loops.
Waiting for TCP loops to shut down...
• TCP loops shut down successfully.
The VeriStand Gateway encountered an error while deploying the System Definition file.

Details:
Error -307853 occurred at Project Window.lvlib:Project Window.vi >> Project Window.lvlib:Command Loop.vi >> NI_VS Workspace ExecutionAPI.lvlib:NI VeriStand - Connect to System.vi

Possible reason(s):

NI VeriStand: Das VeriStand Gateway konnte keine Verbindung zum Ziel herstellen. Stellen Sie sicher, dass das Zielsystem ausgeführt wird und die VeriStand Engine erfolgreich gestartet wurde. Wenn Sie dann immer noch keine Verbindung mit dem Zielsystem herstellen können, installieren Sie mit Hilfe des MAX die NI VeriStand Run-Time Engine erneut auf dem Zielsystem.
=========================
NI VeriStand: Server TCP Interface.lvlib:TCP Connection Manager.vi:7430001
<append>=========================
NI VeriStand: Error 63 occurred at TCP: Verbindung herstellen in Server TCP Interface.lvlib:TCP Connection Manager.vi:7430001

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW: Empfangsbufferüberlauf am seriellen Anschluss.
LabVIEW: Die Netzwerkverbindung wurde vom Server zurückgewiesen.
Target: 169.254.37.52

• Unloading System Definition file...

Here you can see the software I installed on the local PC.

Hope to hear from you guys soon and thanks for any support.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,186 Views)

Hi Study2019,

First check that your version of Simulink is compatible with 2015.  Second can you deploy to your target with no models?  Make sure you have VeriStand deployed to your target system.  If so then check your I/O names in your model and system definition file, if you have spaces or / or special characters it can cause Veristand to reject it.

Good Luck,

Josh

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,169 Views)

Hi Josh,

Thanks for the quick reply.

1. How do I know if the version of both are compatible? I am using Matlab R2015a (8.5.0.184244).

2. I tried to run without model but it is not working. Got this error code now :

• Start Date: 03.12.2019 17:21
• Loading System Definition file: C:\Users\Public\Documents\National Instruments\NI VeriStand 2015\Projects\Eder_Test\Eder_Test.nivssdf
• Initializing TCP subsystem...
• Starting TCP Loops...
• Stopping TCP loops.
Waiting for TCP loops to shut down...
• TCP loops shut down successfully.
The VeriStand Gateway encountered an error while deploying the System Definition file.

Details:
Error 56 occurred at Project Window.lvlib:Project Window.vi >> Project Window.lvlib:Command Loop.vi >> NI_VS Workspace ExecutionAPI.lvlib:NI VeriStand - Connect to System.vi

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW: Die Netzwerkoperation hat die vom Benutzer oder System vorgegebene Zeitbegrenzung überschritten.
NI VeriStand: TCP: Verbindung herstellen in Server TCP Interface.lvlib:TCP Connection Manager.vi:7430001
<append>=========================
Target: 169.254.37.52

• Unloading System Definition file...

3. My model is just to test the NI System. I created a simple model. As you can see in the picture.

Thank you.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,154 Views)

Hi Josh,

thanks for your quick reply.

I am using Matlab 2015a. How do I know if they are compatible?

No it is still not working without a model. See deploy status 2 and Simulink model in the attachment.

How can I check if Veristand is runnig on the PXIe 8840? See Picture

thanks Josh

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,151 Views)

VeriStand 2015 SP1 is compatible with Simulink R2015b

https://forums.ni.com/t5/NI-VeriStand/Error-307853/m-p/3996723?profile.language=en#M6886

Use MAX to look at the RT system, look at remote systems and find your RT.  Browse to software and you should see everything that is installed.  If you just got the PXIe system from NI, it will come with RT, but not VeriStand.  Once you view the RT in MAX you can then install software (right click) and install VeriStand and other software you may need. 

Good Luck,

Josh

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,139 Views)

Hi Josh,

where can I find that information regarding to Simulink and Veristand ?

edit: http://www.ni.com/product-documentation/54028/en/ I could find out that Mathworks 2015a is also compatible  with VeriStand 2015. Is that right?

Do you mean the software which is installed on the NI PXIe-8840?

What do you mean by RT ?

Sorry I am very new in this topic. I am writing my Thesis about that.

Thanks a lot,

Study2019

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,110 Views)

Yes, Simulink R2015a  will work with VeriStand 2015. 

RT means Real Time.  RT OS (Pharlap or Linux) is usually what VeriStand runs on, although is can run in windows, but I have never used it that way except with the shipping examples, engine and sine wave delay.  

In MAX browse to your PXIe System and look at software under it.  It should have VeriStand loaded, if not, install it.  There is lots of help in doing this on NI's website.  There may be other support software needed, again check NI's website for more info.

Good Luck,

Josh

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,094 Views)

Thanks for your help.

I deinstalled almost every software which was installed on the PXIe and reinstalled the software I needed. Now its working. The issue was that Labview and Veristand was installed.

Anyhow thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,981 Views)