VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -307673 When deploying VeriStand project to cRIO

Solved!
Go to solution

I am having a strange problem when trying the deploy my VeriStand FPGA project to the cRIO 9035 Target The error says that another gateway is connect to the execution host. But this is not true. My PC is directly connected to the cRIO using a straight ethernet cable. It is a standalone system, and not on any network. This problem started only yesterday. I had no problem deploying the same VS Project to the cRIO until yesterday. It has worked successfully for many months.

Things I have tried:

1) Restarted PC and cRIO - error still there

2) Run the FPGA VI from LabVIEW on the cRIO - worked fine

3) Re-installed VS Engine on cRIO - error still there

4) Able to run another VS Project on Windows (localhost) without problem.

Please see attached Deployment Status Log file. Thank you!

Sundaram Raghuraman 

Here are the error details:

The VeriStand Gateway encountered an error while deploying the System Definition file. Details: Error -307673 occurred at Project Window.lvlib:Project Window.vi >> Project Window.lvlib:Command Loop.vi >> NI_VS Workspace ExecutionAPI.lvlib:NI VeriStand - Connect to System.vi Possible reason(s): NI VeriStand: Another VeriStand Gateway already is connected to the execution host. Only one VeriStand Gateway can be connected to an execution host at a time.

=========================

NI VeriStand: NI VeriStand Gateway.lvlib:VeriStand Server Wrapper.vi >> NI VeriStand Server.lvlib:NI VeriStand Server.vi <append>

=========================
NI VeriStand: The target Controller is already connected to the VeriStand Gateway running on host LE911704.local.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,743 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author RagMan

This happened to me in the past and was networking issue. Do you >1 ethernet interface in your system? (Gateway reports the IP address back to RT target  and than the order of interfaces matters...)

Try to see the system status from the Manage Targets window (Menu Operate - Manage targets from Project window). Try to run and deploy multiple times from that window...

CLA, CTA, CLED

Message 2 of 5
(3,737 Views)

Ragman,

Is there another computer or VeriStand project that can connect to this target? The error you are getting usually occurs when something else is connected to VeriStand. Error explanation below.error.PNG

Also, what version of VeriStand are you using?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,736 Views)

Hi Jiri_k

Thank you!

Using the Manage Targets screen as you suggested fixed it.

RagMan

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,725 Views)

Thanks for replying!

I am using VeriStand 2017 on a Windows 7 machine.

I think it is a networking issue as Jiri_K above mentioned.

It is fixed now.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,724 Views)