From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data loss from Embedded Data Logger

I have a compiled .dll simulink model running through veristand on a test bench.

I am using the embedded data logger to log analogue channels live from the test bed, and data signals coming out of the .dll model which is running on the test bed.

I have the two sets of signals recording to different groups in the embedded data logger at different sampling rates.

The problem is with the signals coming from the model, they seem to be cut off before the end of the test so are missing half of the data from the test, but the analogue signals are recording for the full test. What's more is that the data that is recorded is always recorded as a multiple of 1000 data points. So at the end of the test, even when they are different length tests I always have data lengths of 2000 or 3000 etc. 

The last test I ran had data length in the 1000Hz channels of 350000, but in the 10Hz it was 3000. I would expect these to match but be different by the factor of 100 because of the different sized samples. It is strange that they are both perfectly round numbers. 

Thanks in advance. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,027 Views)