VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a real-time simulation by using Veristand with Simulink

I am trying to simulate a source-sink system with an electric load and a power supply connected to NI PXIe-1073 via Simulink and Veristand. In order to get real time values and enter desired values for voltage, current, and power, I need some kinds of Simulink blocks specifically designed for NI PXIe-1073 inputs and outputs, so that I can enter the desired value in Veristand then this block transmits information through the NI PXIe-1073 to the electric load and power supply. Then another block to receive actual values for voltage, current, and power so that I can see the values on Veristand workspace. Is there any library for that in Veristand or how can I implement this system?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,343 Views)

In VeriStand you should be able to see your I/O under the Hardware system view.  What you do is add your Simulink model and map the I/O from your Hardware to your model in VeriStand.  If you need simulated values you can use/create User Channels in VeriStand and enter values in them from the workspace and see what your model puts out.  Hope this helps.

Good Luck.

Message 2 of 3
(2,325 Views)

Thanks a lot, I will try it right away. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,313 Views)