From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compile a Matlab Model with .slxp in NI Veristand

hello,

in matlab, i try to compile a model in Ni Veristand .

This model use a .slxp file ( a protected model ).

but i have an error :

Configuration component 'RTWSystemTargetFile' of model 'modele_base_ref_protect_r2013a' and configuration component 'RTWSystemTargetFile' of model 'modele_base_r2013a' are not compatible. The error message returned by the comparison function is:
The parameter setting for 'RTWSystemTargetFile' must be the same for all models in the model reference hierarchy

If i change in matlab to compile with GRT.tlc , it's works fine  ( i have an .exe file ) .

have you an idea ?

i use Veristand 2014 and matlab 2013a 64b

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,325 Views)

Hello alekus, 

It means that you're using Reference Model in the model you're trying to compile. If the called-reference models are not parametrized the same way than the upper one, you won't be able to compile. In you case of application, are you able to update the Targets? (from GRT.tlc to NIVeristand?) Pay attention of the NIVeristand path declaration (addpath('C:\xx\VeriStand') + NIVeriStandPaths(2017)) => These are my settings.

Regards,

R.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,184 Views)