From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2013 Veristand Add On That work

Hello Andy,

i have the same problem - no Labview 2013 or 14. But I use VeriStand 2014.

Could you compail it again for VS 2014, please?

Thanks for help!

Philipp

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(2,760 Views)

Andy,

I followed: 

Download and unzip the attached file. Move all items from the place in Display Template folder to the Display Templates folder in the location below:

• Windows 7: C:\Users\Public\Documents\National Instruments\NI VeriStand 20xx\Display Templates

It doesn't appear to work properly in 2013 SP1.  It appears to be looking for the source files. 

Sorry for all the trouble on this, but you could you please recompile this?  To clarify, the 2010 version, which was recompiled for 2013, worked properly.  It just didn't run the new version of Stimulus Profiles.

Thank you,

ATarman

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(2,752 Views)

I recompiled the newer control and am attaching versions for 2013 SP1 and 2014 below.

I tested both of these this morning and the controls at least loaded onto the workspace and could be configured with no issues. I didn't have a chance to try running a profile, but it looks like these copies are compiled correctly.I'm also going to try and get the example page on our website updated for everyone else. 🙂

I hope this helps!

Best,

Andy

Message 13 of 13
(2,727 Views)