NI VeriStand Add-Ons Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chassis TimeSync Custom Device Feedback

This is what I get now. Attached is the screenshot.

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 115
(4,535 Views)

Can you please check the format of entering the module name and sync method, if I have the correct name in there? Attached is the screenshot.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 32 of 115
(4,535 Views)

OK thanks for your patience. I have been busy this morning so I'm just getting to this.

Error code 7 means the file was not found on the target. Can you FTP in and navigate to that path and see if the file is actually there?

The setup you have for the device name is fine as long as the 6683H is named that in MAX. by default its named something like PXI1Slot7 so you will need to either rename it in MAX or in your custom device.

Stephen B
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 115
(4,535 Views)

I keep running into this error:

Details:
Error -307673 occurred at Project Window.lvlib:Project Window.vi >> Project Window.lvlib:Command Loop.vi >> NI_VS Workspace ExecutionAPI.lvlib:NI VeriStand - Connect to System.vi

Possible reason(s):

NI VeriStand:  Another VeriStand Gateway already is connected to the execution host. Only one VeriStand Gateway can be connected to an execution host at a time.
=========================
NI VeriStand:  Another VeriStand Gateway already is connected to the execution host. Only one VeriStand Gateway can be connected to an execution host at a time.
NI VeriStand:  NI VeriStand Gateway.lvlib:VeriStand Server Wrapper.vi >> NI VeriStand Server.lvlib:NI VeriStand Server.vi
<append>=========================
NI VeriStand:  The target Controller is already connected to the VeriStand Gateway running on host 192.168.100.27.

0 Kudos
Message 34 of 115
(4,535 Views)

Could you confirm that you have both the f1 and f2 patches installed? In the f2 patch for 2012 we fixed an issue where this error appeared as a result of multiple network connections on a single computer connecting to a target configured with a static IP address.

National Instruments
Senior Systems Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 115
(4,535 Views)

I was about to say that! thanks Lynn. f2 is inclusive by the way so you can just install that.

Stephen B
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 115
(4,535 Views)

Yes I installed that now, I was missing the f2 patch. Now I get this error message

Details:
Error -200077 occurred at Project Window.lvlib:Project Window.vi >> Project Window.lvlib:Command Loop.vi >> NI_VS Workspace ExecutionAPI.lvlib:NI VeriStand - Connect to System.vi

Possible reason(s):

Requested value is not a supported value for this property. The property value may be invalid because it conflicts with another property.
NI VeriStand:  Property Node DAQmx Timing (arg 1) in DAQ Engine.lvlib:Set task reference clock.vi->DAQ Waveform Engine.lvlib:Set Task Timing.vi->DAQ Waveform Engine.lvlib:Initialize DAQ Waveform Data.vi->NI VeriStand Engine.lvlib:VeriStand Engine State Machine.vi->NI VeriStand Engine.lvlib:VeriStand Engine.vi->NI VeriStand Engine.lvlib:VeriStand Engine Wrapper (RT).vi <append>
Property: RefClk.Rate
Requested Value:  100.0e6
You Can Select:  10.0e6

Task Name: Trigger

0 Kudos
Message 37 of 115
(4,535 Views)

I dont see that task or any DAQ devices in the system definition you posted earlier. Can you post your new one?

Stephen B
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 115
(4,535 Views)

Also, after installing the f2 patch on your host computer, did you reinstall NI VeriStand to the target? (so it gets updated to f2)

Stephen B
0 Kudos
Message 39 of 115
(4,535 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 115
(4,535 Views)