From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI VeriStand Add-Ons Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AIT ARINC 429 Add-On Feedback

AIT429驱动在哪里下载?

0 Kudos
Message 191 of 193
(2,103 Views)

With PXI-C429-16 and Windows 7,  and AIT_429_v2.0.0_2011_Source rebuilt with Veristand2016, while loading the database from AIT_429 custom device, got the following errors:

Error 1162 occurred at Set Menu Item Info in System Explorer Framework.lvlib:Create RTM entries.vi->System Explorer Framework.lvlib:Populate Dynamic RT menu.vi->System Explorer Framework.lvlib:RT Menu Activation User.vi->System Explorer.lvlib:System Explorer.vi->System Explorer.lvlib:System Explorer Wrapper.vi->System Explorer.lvlib:System Explorer Wrapper.vi.ProxyCaller

Anyone know what could cause that?

Thanks,

James

0 Kudos
Message 192 of 193
(2,007 Views)

AIT 429 Read.vi Deletes the data buffer. Is there an equivalent read that doesn't delete the accumulated data? I need to poke the data while it is accumulating data to extract the last data received. I don't want to interrupt the device accumulated data as I use it for logging purposes and don't want to miss any labels.

I tried looking into both AIT Help and Owl429. The Owl functions within AIT 429 Read.vi don't specify which function deletes the data from the device. I'm guessing it would be Owl429_IRxChronMonChannel_readReadBuffer.vi that transfers the data to a temporary buffer and clears the device memory after the transfer is completed.

0 Kudos
Message 193 of 193
(1,497 Views)