NI Training Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLD Success Package

New exciting preparation material is now available for LabVIEW users preparing for the Certified LabVIEW Developer exam.

The CLD Success Package is combination of 17 exercises and 6 complementary videos designed to help LabVIEW users prepare for and successfully take the Certified LabVIEW Developer Exam.

The CLD success exercises are a step by step approach to develop an application that leads to a full CLD solution. Each exercise can be completed within 1 hr and covers one of a series of general and technical programming competencies tested by the CLD Exam. Developers are provided with a detailed specification document that presents an objective and then provides guidance around the implementation of structures that are similar to those required by the CLD exam scenario specifications.

The video series describes exam objectives, logistics, and resources; exam format and evaluation criteria; useful technical information, including development guidelines, tips and recommendations.

Download the new Preparation E-kit for the NI Certified LabVIEW Developer (CLD) Exam to get access to these new resources now available to you.

César Verdejo
Training and Certification | National Instruments
Comments
nwxan90
on

Hi Everybody,

There appears to be an issue with the link in the above text.

For your records I have included the link below:
https://lumen.ni.com/nicif/us/ekitcldexmprp/content.xhtml

Certified LabVIEW Architect, Certified Professional Instructor

CLA CPI

CesarV
NI Employee (retired)
on

I fixed the link issue. It should be working now.

Thanks!

César Verdejo
Training and Certification | National Instruments
Girogio
on

Good morning. I'm studying to have CLD on the middle of November.

Do you know if exam is still similar to ones present in the preparation material? 

If no, could you suggest the best resources to fine tune my preparation?

Contributors