NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where to locate the UUT Reporting in TestStand version 4.2?

Solved!
Go to solution

hi,

I need to modify the UUT reporting for StartTime and Date. I thought I can find it on PreUUT callback under Parameters variable as what the latest teststand version specifies. Do you know where to find it on TestStand Version 4.2?

appreciate your help.

thanks,

val87

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,914 Views)

Hi val87,

Could you clarify what you are wanting to do with the UUT Report? Are you looking to edit the report header, or are you asking about logging the start time for each step? Are you trying to add the date and time to the filepath? 

Regards,

Jake H
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,894 Views)

hi jake,

thanks for the response.

what i need to know is how reporting (especially on Time and Date) is done on TestStand version 4.2

Looking at the comparison on below images, the latest version (TestStand 2014) calls the PreUUT callback to write the Date and Time as string variables.

But on the other hand, i don't see it on version 4.2. 

The case is that our test equipment is still using version 4.2. Need to know where to locate the Date and Time string variables on version 4.2.

thanks.

val87

TESTSTAND 2014

TS2014.PNG

TESTSTAND 4.2

TS4p2.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,888 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author val87

Hi val87,

Thanks for the clarification! I believe that I have found the location of StartTime and Date. In TestStand 4.2, they are located in the "TestReport" Sequence callback instead of the "PreUTT." Below is a screenshot of where I found it. 

TestStand 4.2

Hope this helps! 

Regards,

Jake H
Applications Engineer
Message 4 of 5
(3,871 Views)

jake,

appreciate your help,

thanks,

val87

0 Kudos