NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unload the code modules

Hello All,

I am using LabVIEW 2012 and NI Teststand 2012. I have experenced many a times that when I want to unload the code modules . some times/ many a time test stand does not relase LabVIEW code modues .Teststand will be still holding the LabVIEW code modules.After performing many time of unliding the modules in teststand also code module does not get released .

please suggest me if there is any other way or method to release the code modules .

Regards,

Prithviraj

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,274 Views)

@Padugur wrote:

Hello All,

I am using LabVIEW 2012 and NI Teststand 2012. I have experenced many a times that when I want to unload the code modules . some times/ many a time test stand does not relase LabVIEW code modues .Teststand will be still holding the LabVIEW code modules.After performing many time of unliding the modules in teststand also code module does not get released .

please suggest me if there is any other way or method to release the code modules .

Regards,

Prithviraj

Did you tried unload options in step settings properties? as attached

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,260 Views)

Hi ,

Thanks for replying , my sequence steps are set as per your suggestion . 

my requrement is teststand doesnt not allow VI , to release . after unloding the modules in teststand.

Regards,

Prithviraj

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,251 Views)

@Padugur wrote:

Hi ,

Thanks for replying , my sequence steps are set as per your suggestion . 

my requrement is teststand doesnt not allow VI , to release . after unloding the modules in teststand.

Regards,

Prithviraj

Not Releasing means, After completing the whole sequence or after executing that particular step?

whether your code module is one time run vi or looping ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,247 Views)