From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

teststand no response

teststand no response after excution and before report created.please have a look , thanks.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,266 Views)

Are the models you use the default TestStand models?

Does it also occur with NI example sequences?

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(4,248 Views)

Hi Norbert,

thank you for reply, yes, it is also happed on NI example sequences even I disable report generation.  and I use the default teststand models.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(4,208 Views)

What does "no repsonse" mean?

Is it a complete hang? What do you do in order to resume execution?

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(4,107 Views)

yes, it is complete hang, shutdown teststand and re-execute.  I guess there are something confict with report setting and option. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(4,097 Views)

I assume that you somehow placed a break point in the process model or the report generator.

Another option is that you open a dialog which is not displayed (second monitor?) which is blocking execution.

Norbert

Norbert
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(4,094 Views)

What do you mean by complete hang? Do the menu items function? How are you shutting down teststand if it's hung?

-Doug

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(4,084 Views)