From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

teststand HTML Report font

I wish to add 3 bar code into the HTML report, I have a barcode font which i wish to use. How can i specify certain string(i.e serial number) to be this font ? I am currently modifying the reportgen_html.seq. I have specified the new font in expression "Add HTML Prefix" but teststand defaults to the standard font.

Need help !

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,071 Views)

I have got something working, I have been having trouble using "Bold" Font though, any other tips would be of help 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,058 Views)

ds1638,

Can you please clarify what is the issue with the bold font? What are the rows in the header would you like to display in bold?

Regards

Anand Jain

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,052 Views)
The bar code produced when the font is set to bold is not readable by the bar code scanner, could it be the font type I am using ?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,050 Views)

ds1638

Html display any text you add within <B> and </B> as bold. I would suggest looking at the expression that you are using to add the barcode and remove <B> tags. 

Hope it helps

Regards

Anand  Jain

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,047 Views)

Hi, thanks for your suggestion. I have just removed the <B> and the bar code is still not readable, I reduced the font size and now it is working correctly.

thanks your your help, now I know what the <B> expression is for.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,045 Views)

ds1638

I am glad you were able to resolve this issue.

FYI - I use http://www.w3schools.com/ as a good reference for web based technologies - They also have a good html tutorial. 

Regards

Anand Jain

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,043 Views)