NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

setting the Parameters ActualArgs and Prototype for Sequence Call

hi,
i am writing a sequence that contains a sequence Call Step , using the Teststand API . The sequence i am calling has a parameter of Type Container .
I can set the parameters TS.Sdata.SFPath and TS.SData.seqname and so on.. , But  I don't know how i can set the parameters ActualArgs and Prototype.
Can somebody help me ?
Thanks
Teststand 3.5
Visual Studio 2005
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,371 Views)

Hi,

Its not clear what you are doing. Are you trying to create a sequenceCall step dynamically (at runtime) or in the editor.

If you are doing it in the SeqEditor, why dont you use the Specify Module dialog, after inserting the required data types in the sequence parameters tab window.

Regards

Ray Farmer

Regards
Ray Farmer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,370 Views)

hi farmer,

i am trying to create the sequence Call at runtime. That's why i need to set the parameters of the sequence that is supposed to be called . i am using TestStand 3.5

regards,

andre..

Teststand 3.5
Visual Studio 2005
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,368 Views)

Hi,

A good place to look, is at the code for the OI supplied with the teststand. You have a choice to look at, C C++ LabVIEW, C#....

Also the Programmer Reference Help from the Help menu item via the SeqEditor. Look at Writing an Application with the API, Starting an Interactive Execution.

Regards

Ray Farmer

Regards
Ray Farmer
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,366 Views)

hi Ray,

please i don't understand you are meaning by OI. i searched in my Teststand files i i couldn't find any folder names OI. please tell me where i can find this examples, since i am working with c#, it would be very interresting for me.

Regards,

André.

Teststand 3.5
Visual Studio 2005
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,365 Views)

Hi,

Sorry about that, I mean the OperatorInterface folder, You should find a C## version.

Regards

Ray Farmer

Regards
Ray Farmer
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,360 Views)