From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

report generation TestStand

Hi,

I need to create two reports for one UUT where one report contains the full test information and the other only parts of it. I now how to separate the information for my reports but I do not know how to generate two reports with their specified directory and file name. Generating a path, a file name and opening a file could perhaps be done by a vi but I indeed do not know how to produce two reports. If I override Parameters.Report in the TestReport Callback I get only one. Does anyone know a solution. Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Nicole
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,920 Views)
Best would be to modify the process-model to achive this. In the process-model, there is a sub-sequence responsible for the reportgeneration called TestReport. This Callback you would have to call a second time. before you should change the Locals.ReportOptions object accordingly, so that your second report looks like you expect. (Normally this object is configure by the Get Report Options Subsequence, that reads the options configured by the user via the Configure-->Reort Options menu.

Additionally you would have to care for the saving of the report. there is a ActiveX Call in the ProcessModel (Write UUT Report) that has to be copied and modyfied, too.

So it is not so easy to achive your task.

Hope these hints help you.
Maybe someone else has a better idea?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,855 Views)
Nicole,

Where you ever able to achieve this?  If so, how?  I am trying to do something very similiar.

Thanks,
Brian
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,738 Views)