NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"off the shelf" testStand UIs

We are looking to utilize a customized LabVIEW GUI for NI testStand.

In the research on creating a custom GUI, I see that there are some "off the shelf" GUIs that could possibly save some time in the development.

I am wondering if there are any other options out there that I missed?   I am aware that there are a number of integration companies that could work with me to implement our own custom GUI as well.

Kenny

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(871 Views)

Very interesting and thanks for sharing the UIs that you've found.

The problem I've seen with the OTS solutions is that they still don't quite meet my needs.  The point of a custom UI is that it is...well...custom.

I've created hundreds of custom UIs for TestStand.  I think the key is understanding your requirements.

Just a few of the more unique UIs I've created:

• Actor Framework based UI in LabVIEW (ability to see step information as they run, example: a graph of the trace on spectrum analyzer)
  • Multi-UUT UI (many of these)
  • Command line UI (basically nothing to present to the user, called from a database)
  • Simple progress bar where user simply enters serial number and hits go

Anyhow, again my thoughts on a OTS solution is that you may as well grab one of the shipping examples and use that as your starting point.  You'll be closer to what you want (in general).

Let me know if you have any questions or want to discuss your specific needs.

Hope this helps,

jigg
CTA, CLA
testeract.com
~Will work for kudos and/or BBQ~
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(852 Views)

Hi Jenny,

There is also NeoATP from Neosoft : https://www.neosoft.ca/en/products/neoatp/

CLA, CTA, LV Champion
View Cyril Gambini's profile on LinkedIn