From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

programattically change to atml?

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

If my default report format is html, and I want a particular sequence to have atml, or vice versa, is there a way to programmatically change that in the sequence?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,942 Views)
Solution
Accepted by david_jenkinson
Hey David,

Try the ReportOptions callback. This will let you change the report settings programmatically at the beginning of execution.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,932 Views)

Hi,

I've just now got a chance to get back to this.  From what I gather from the help, the proper way to override the contents of a model callback such as ReportOptions is to put a call to it in the client sequence file, is this correct?  This callback does not seem to execute otherwise, because I put a breakpoint in reportoptions within the model, ran the sequence, and my sequence did not halt, though it did generate a report.  This seeems to be what is being done in the example, just wondering if this is always the method to customize the contents of a callback.

Thanks

David Jenkinson

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,807 Views)

Nevermind, I've just realized those callbacks are available for enabling via the right-click "sequence callback" item in the "sequence" area.  I never knew those callbacks were available for client sequences.  I've only ever enabled certain callbacks from the process model sequence for "poststep" and "prestep" callback sequences.  Thanks for the reply

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,804 Views)