NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple sequence view to the same batch

Dear All,

When I use Batch model of two stations I would like to have two sequences view as I get two executions view or two reports view.

The main gold is to have for each Socket three tabs:Sequence view\Execution view\Report view.

Tnx

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,071 Views)

You should be able to configure it this way by going to Configure > Model Options and setting the "Tile Execution Windows" option.

batchmodel.PNG

I think this should do what you're wanting, but if not, let us know!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,058 Views)

Hi Daniel,

The checkbox doesn't effect on the sequence view tab only on how to display the execution view tab(tile horizontally or documantlly)

If my batch model contain 4 sockets so I expected to 4 sequence view,4 execution view,4 report view
How do I produced 4 sequence view per batch

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,019 Views)

@NewSCRUser wrote:

Hi Daniel,

The checkbox doesn't effect on the sequence view tab only on how to display the execution view tab(tile horizontally or documantlly)

If my batch model contain 4 sockets so I expected to 4 sequence view,4 execution view,4 report view
How do I produced 4 sequence view per batch

Are you talking about the sequence editor or an operator interface? There is only ever really one edit time copy of a sequence file in memory at a time, so showing it in 4 views would be misleading. At runtime, copies of the sequences are made for each thread that runs them, but they all come from a single edit time copy originally. Why do you want 4 edit time copies of the sequence? What exactly are you trying to do?

-Doug

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,002 Views)