From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple sequence view to the same batch

Dear All,

When I use Batch model of two stations I would like to have two sequences view as I get two executions view or two reports view.

The main gold is to have for each Socket three tabs:Sequence view\Execution view\Report view.

Tnx

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,087 Views)

You should be able to configure it this way by going to Configure > Model Options and setting the "Tile Execution Windows" option.

batchmodel.PNG

I think this should do what you're wanting, but if not, let us know!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,074 Views)

Hi Daniel,

The checkbox doesn't effect on the sequence view tab only on how to display the execution view tab(tile horizontally or documantlly)

If my batch model contain 4 sockets so I expected to 4 sequence view,4 execution view,4 report view
How do I produced 4 sequence view per batch

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,035 Views)

@NewSCRUser wrote:

Hi Daniel,

The checkbox doesn't effect on the sequence view tab only on how to display the execution view tab(tile horizontally or documantlly)

If my batch model contain 4 sockets so I expected to 4 sequence view,4 execution view,4 report view
How do I produced 4 sequence view per batch

Are you talking about the sequence editor or an operator interface? There is only ever really one edit time copy of a sequence file in memory at a time, so showing it in 4 views would be misleading. At runtime, copies of the sequences are made for each thread that runs them, but they all come from a single edit time copy originally. Why do you want 4 edit time copies of the sequence? What exactly are you trying to do?

-Doug

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,018 Views)