NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

instruction at 0x73dd11c7 referenced memory

hello

i have built an installer in Teststand 4.0 and labview 8.5.

i have used a customized operator-interface.

when i run this application on the machine with teststadn development, it gives the attached error while closeing the application. why?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,551 Views)
Hello Share_Good,

Can you open your sequence file in a sample Operator Interface on the development machine (the non-deployed operator interface)?  Also, if you deploy this TestStand distribution to target machine, does if give the same error?  Lastly, are you using the LabVIEW adapter as Run-Time or Development Environment (see Changing the Active Version in TestStand's LabVIEW Adapter for more information on this)?
Best Regards,
Software Engineer
Jett R
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,510 Views)
Hi JettR,

1.   I am able to open my sequence file with the supplied NI operator interfcae application on development PC.
2.   it is not giving any error on the target PC where only the deployment licenese of teststand and Labview 8.5 runtime engine i have.
3.   labview adapter configuration is 'development system' on development PC adn runtime on the target PC.

i also have Labview 8.2.1 and Teststand 3.5 on my devlopment PC. all the code modules are of 8.5 ver

can you explain what this error means?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,505 Views)
Hey Share_Good,

If all of your LabVIEW code is saved in version 8.5, then your 8.2.1 development environment should not be able to open/run them.  Do you have the LabVIEW 8.5 run-time engine on your development computer?  Try switching your LabVIEW adapter to 8.5 run-time and run your sequence in your custom OI.  Also, installing the TestStand deployment on the development machine can lead to issues; you can overwrite important files by accident.  I hope this helps.
Best Regards,
Software Engineer
Jett R
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,474 Views)