From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to set default sequence to load in operator interface

How do you set the default sequence file to load in the operator interface?  I would like a specific sequence file to always load with the operator interface (teststand 3.1, LV7.1)

Shad
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,618 Views)

The easiest way to do it is passing it as a parameter in your shorcut like this:

"C:\OperatorInterfaces\User\Full-Featured\LabVIEW\TestExec.exe" "C:\TestStand\YourSeq.seq"

There are other alternative ways if you decide to do it programatically...

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,602 Views)

Hi,

Can you please tell me some of these "alternative ways"?

Certified LabVIEW Developer
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,163 Views)

Hi,

It depends on the exact functionality that you are trying to achieve, but there are many ways to change the default sequence behavior.

This thread discusses the opening and direct execution of default sequences through the TestStand API. This community example shows how to uses the TestStand API in CVI for loading an unloading sequence files.

I would suggest creating a new post (as this thread is almost 8 years old) with any additional questions, as it would be more likely to be answered quickly.

Evan See
National Instruments
Message 4 of 5
(3,138 Views)

Try this method --  OpenSequenceFile。

OpenSeq.png

----
czhen
Win 10 & LabVIEW 2014 SP1
Message 5 of 5
(3,118 Views)