NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to create ini file in teststand

Hi,

when am i create ini file got a some error in teststand and I have been attached for screen shot. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,747 Views)

What is your adapter set to?  It looks like you are calling a VI that was written in LabVIEW 2013 and you don't have that version installed on your computer.

jigg
CTA, CLA
testeract.com
~Will work for kudos and/or BBQ~
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,725 Views)

Hi,

We have to create language file(.ini file) in Test stand and how to do this. Also already created VI (Draft_ConvertText-2D-Array) in LabVIEW 2014, that VI integrate with NI TestStand. 

My requirement is create language file (.ini file) in test stand (any LabVIEW .VI file) and also that .ini file integrate with Test stand for build creation using Test Stand deployment Utility. Please let me know ASAP and help us.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,722 Views)

What .ini file are you talking about?  There are multiple .ini files used by TestStand.  Are you talking about resource strings?  Or configuration data? Or a custom .ini file you create.  I'm still very confused by your question and what your goal is.

The image you sent shows TestStand not being able to call a VI because it was written in a version of LabVIEW you don't have installed.  What does that have to do with TestStand?  Or are you looking for the error message to be in a different language?

jigg
CTA, CLA
testeract.com
~Will work for kudos and/or BBQ~
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,717 Views)

We are create for configuration data file (.ini file) in NI Test Stand and we are used in LabVIEW vi file in the Test Stand, that .vi file integrate with test stand. 

For example: I have attached that VI file and also integrate with test stand screen shot.   

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,710 Views)