NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error code 1127 when using teststand deployment utility

I'm have installed on my pc Teststand 3.0 and labview 7.0 -this error occurs during build
Error Code:1127
Could not process LabVIEW VIs. Fix any broken VIs before rebuilding. LabVIEW error:
Open VI Reference in TestStand - Dist Chg and Save VIs.vi->TestStand - Dist Build LLB Image.vi->TestStand - Build VI Distribution.vi->TestStand - Build VI Distribution AX Wrapper.vi->TestStand - Build VI Distribution AX Wrapper.vi.ProxyCaller
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,169 Views)
Hi,

You need to make sure all your labview vi's, ctl's and llb's, especially the TestStand related labview vi's, ctl's and llb's are all at the same version by performing a mass compile.

Regards
Ray Farmer
Regards
Ray Farmer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,169 Views)
>>>>>>>ok, I'm getting a different error code: error code 7 instead of a error code 1127 with the error:
Error Code:7 Could not process LabVIEW VIs. Fix any broken VIs before rebuilding. LabVIEW

error: Invoke Node in TestStand - Dist Cmp Settings to Disk Hier.vi->TestStand - Build VI

Distribution.vi->TestStand - Build VI Distribution AX Wrapper.vi->TestStand - Build VI

Distribution AX Wrapper.vi.ProxyCaller

>>>>>>>>And I did a mass compile of the directory mentioned above and I got this error:

#### Starting Mass Compile: Thu, Jul 15, 2004 9:44:04 PM
Directory: "C:\Program Files\National Instruments\TestStand

3.0\Components\NI\Tools\Deployment Utility"
CompileFolder: error 13 at C:\Program Files\National Instruments\TestStand 3.0\Compon
ents\NI\Tools\Deployment Utility\DeploymentUtility.exe
#### Finished Mass Compile: Thu, Jul 15, 2004 9:44:17 PM
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,169 Views)
Hello Mr. TesT,

Error 7 means there are broken VIs among the VIs you are trying to install. You should mass-compile those VIs in LabVIEW, not the ones in the "C:\Program Files\National Instruments\TestStand 3.0\Components\NI\Tools\Deployment Utility" folder.

David Mc.
NI Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,169 Views)