NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disable response text in message popup step

Good day all,

How would one disable editing of text in the response text box of a message popup step?

I would like display text in that response text but I don't want it to be editable...is this possible?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(1,280 Views)

What are you trying to achieve? If you are just showing them information, why don't you put that text in the Message Expression?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(1,243 Views)

Trying to use the message popup to display a message...very similar to the error popup on sequence error...that message box's text field is disabled...I wonder how NI did that...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(1,240 Views)

Then you should just use the Message Expression and disable the response text so it doesn't show up. That way you end up with something like this: (forgive my bright green, you can make it any color you want).

ShockHouse_0-1594843473908.png

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(1,237 Views)

I understand that.  However, I would like several fonts on the same popup...something like this...

T999_0-1594843970512.png

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(1,229 Views)

Ah, makes sense!!

Yeah, I don't know of any way to disable the response field. I had to do something similar to you (created my own PostUUT popups) but I just made them with LabVIEW. So I would just say you're better off making code modules to do what you want.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(1,223 Views)